What are the major trends that are likely to impact your small business in 2018?
If you already knew the answer to this question, you’d be well on your way to a profitable year. But if you don’t have a crystal ball to see into the future, you might need to listen to insights from experts.
One opportunity to do just that comes in the form of a webinar scheduled for January 24. 5 Trends that Will Drive Your Profitability and Growth in 2018 is the webinar that will feature information about the top five trends that could impact your small business this year so that you can better leverage that information to grow your business.
If you’re interested in attending, you can learn more and find out how to register in the Featured Events section. Then check out even more upcoming events to consider for your small business in the list below.
To see a full list or to submit your own event, contest or award listing, visit the Small Business Events Calendar.
WEBINAR: 5 Trends that Will Drive Your Profitability and Growth in 2018
January 24, 2018, Online
Customer habits and perceptions are rapidly evolving as new technologies such as artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things go mainstream. New opportunities are opening up – but at the same time businesses of all sizes are under intense pressure to meet changing customer expectations. In this webinar on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET, you will learn five key trends that will drive profitability and growth in 2018, if businesses quickly leverage them and adapt to them, including: The Automation Revolution, Rise of Amazon, Expectations, The Instant Customer Service Trend, The DIY Dichotomy, Always-On Operations. Get ahead of the curve and lead in your marketplace, by understanding how to use these trends for growth and profit. Register today!
LEAP HR: Retail Conference, Nashville 2018
February 27, 2018, Nashville, Tenn.
LEAP HR: Retail 2018 will once again dig deeper into the innovative people leaps helping digital-native and established retailers succeed in a rapidly transforming industry. With new speakers, fresh case studies, and a pre-conference ‘Boot Camp’ day dedicated to what the next-generation retail workforce really looks like, LEAP HR Retail 2018 remains the unique opportunity for senior people leaders in this industry to really challenge and get creative around how we do HR in retail.
- Hit The Ground Running in 2018…Business Networking for Professional Success
January 16, 2018, New York, N.Y.
- Search Engine Optimization SEO Seminar | Jan. 16
January 16, 2018, Doral, Fla.
- Data Driven Marketing Workshop
January 16, 2018, Hayward, Calif.
- Thriving in a World of Rapid Change
January 16, 2018, Online
- Self-Audit for Business Process Improvement
January 17, 2018, Online
- GOAL SETTING: Set SMART Actionable Goals in 2018
January 18, 2018, Elmsford, N.Y.
- IoT-Enabled Asset Monitoring Solution that can transform your business
January 18, 2018, Online
- ICUBE Pitch 2018
January 18, 2018, Mississauga, ON
- Cannabis Collaborative Conference 4.0
January 24, 2018, Portland, Ore.
- Employee Onboarding in a Digital World
January 24, 2018, Online
- Small Business Expo 2018 – DALLAS
January 24, 2018, Dallas, Texas
- Writing Effective Email
January 26, 2018, Online
- Los Angeles MBA Fair – Meet Top US and International Business Schools
January 27, 2018, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Advancing Prefabrication Conference Dallas 2018
January 29, 2018, Lewisville, Texas
- Pakistan Business, Investment & Franchise Forum 2018 – The Investment RoadShow
January 30, 2018, Karachi, Pakistan
- Data Privacy and Security Summit, Washington DC, 2018
January 30, 2018, Washington, D.C.
- Chief Customer Officer USA 2018
January 30, 2018, Miami, Fla.
- LEAP HR: Life Sciences – West Coast Edition
January 30, 2018, San Francisco, Calif.
- The Return of The Real Wolf of Wall Street in New York – February 2018
February 02, 2018, New York City, N.Y.
- Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Winter, Miami 2018
February 06, 2018, Miami, Fla.
- Public Vote to Crown America’s Most Unique Small Business Underway
November 08, 2018, Online
Photo via Shutterstock
Powered by WPeMatico