- Amazon is steadily building an advertising business that competes with Google and Facebook.
- Amazon’s ad business doubled year-over-year and made $10 billion in 2018. Analysts expect for it to grow significantly more over the coming years.
- Amazon is increasingly rolling out new ad video and search formats and measurement tools to win budgets from big brands.
- At the same time, Amazon’s ad business is experiencing a number of growing pains like proving to advertisers that its platform can increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- Business Insider has pulled together all of our recent coverage chronicling Amazon’s advertising business. You can read most of these stories by subscribing to BI Prime.
Amazon is increasingly taking on Facebook and Google for digital advertising dollars. Here’s the latest on what we know about the company’s moves to turn advertising into a larger revenue stream.
New ad formats and measurement tools
Relationships with agencies
Amazon’s move into private labels
Moving into New York
Competing with Google and Facebook
Powered by WPeMatico