- Host Jimmy Fallon returned to NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” a week after his mother, Gloria, died.
- She died November 4.
- In an emotional tribute, Fallon described how he and his sister used to squeeze their mom’s hand three times and said they loved her.
- “And… last week I was in the hospital and I grabbed her and squeezed I love you. I just knew we were in trouble, you know?” he said.
- He thanked the audience for their support through his loss.
- “We’re going to continue to work really hard to bring some light and some laughter into the world,” he said. “Thank you for watching, thank you for helping me and my family recover from this loss. Mom, I’ll never stop trying to make you laugh. I love you.”
- Watch his tribute below.
Powered by WPeMatico