- President Donald Trump took aim at Oprah Winfrey on Twitter Sunday night.
- His ire came after a “60 Minutes” segment during which he interviewed panel participants about Trump’s first year in office.
- Trump said he hoped Oprah would run against him in 2020.
U.S. President Donald Trump blasted media mogul Oprah Winfrey on Twitter on Sunday night over a segment on CBS’s 60 Minutes program and again said he hoped she would face him as an opponent in the 2020 presidential race.
Actress and television host Winfrey, now a contributor to the CBS program, led a panel of 14 Republican, Democrat and Independent voters from Grand Rapids, Michigan in a wide ranging discussion about Trump’s first year in office.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Funerals have begun for victims of the Florida high-school shooting
- Trump has until mid-April to decide if he wants to slap tariffs on steel, aluminum imports
- A 2nd federal judge just blocked the Trump administration from ending DACA
Powered by WPeMatico